Monday, December 13, 2010

A few things in our garden!

Hi there, hope you are all having a good week!

not the best image but I have another lot of flowering native iris's going mad at the moment!

Yay:) the zucchini's are starting to flower and we have had a few wee nibbles!yum yum!

It is a bit hard to see but there is actually a baby bird in the nest!!!i think it is going to grow up thinking the world is crooked! its crazy parents built this nest in our wood storage and somehow it is on the weirdest angle! I didn't want to get too close and scare it.

...baby Nashi pears!  yum :)

I had to take a photo of my enormous crop of Blueberries!...yes this IS it! better luck next year?

... but my Kaffir lime is flowering and has lots of new yummy leaves mmmmm!
well must dash hope you have a fun filled week!
we have a wee trip to central planned for M's B.day!
I will return with some photos next week:)
Arohanui x

No comments:

Post a Comment