Thursday, December 9, 2010

Table tops, raindrops, books and the odd duck!

we have a very kind friend,(who we now owe heaps of coffees!!), who came and sanded our table. Now it looks great!


we haven't had much rain at all lately! so the other morning when there was a heavy sea fog I tried capturing these wee drops!


M and I headed to school tournament the other week! it was a great day! I also finally managed to make it to the 2nd hand shop for the first time! (it only opens on a thursday!!!)

I found these great books and some pretty teacups!(which I have forgotten to take images of...next time!).


I love the sketches!

and we have a family of Paradise Shelducks who have taken to making themselves right at home at work and under our clothes line.


can you spot the male on guard duty?

Hebe's in flower all around work and home.

Sorry have been very slack on the blog front lately!... work is just starting to kick into our summer season so no complaints!!
will try to be a wee bit more reliable over the next few weeks:)
hope you are enjoying the sunshine!
have a grand week!
Arohanui x

No comments:

Post a Comment