Tuesday, October 9, 2012

School Holiday adventures.

Yay it is not raining! Welcome Flat Hot pools here we come!

A scroggin stop by the beautiful Copeland river...check out that amazing rock formation in the river??

one of the many swing bridges!
 
preparing for blisters!
 
yep that is me!!...just 1 more minute guys and I'll be right with you!!

The first (very high) bridge on the way out!

I think I need something stronger than Miso R!! looks like M has already had some ...what did you put in the soup Mr. R !!????

...the end :) we had an awesome time and M is already planning the next mission.
Thank you M for letting us use your wee camera...it was a lot lighter than mine and believe me every bit helped!!!
 
Hope your school hols are super!
its been a little damp over here but that's spring!!
Arohanui x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment