Monday, September 9, 2013

Having a few technical hitches!

As the storm cleared...looking good Okarito!

new stools(from the Warehouse...where everyone gets a bargain!!) but our bottoms were getting cold so I had to make some "bottom warmers!"

a present for some friends who lost most of their treasures in a house fire...maybe a new treasure??

another Okaritian sunset

an afternoon trip to the trig
 

beautiful moss on our walk

and Rata vines sneaking up, up and away!

"oooooh I just can't quite reach that itch!!??"

Well I seem to have done something to the layout and am not sure how to get it back so here's hoping you can all see this???
My technical capabilities are being pushed to the max!! I think it must be time for a cup of soothing tea!!
Biggest hugs to you all xxx
It has been a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride over the past few weeks!
Lots of Aroha from Okarito going out to those in need.
Arohanui xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment